2021 - 2023 (Expected)
Master of Science CS
2016 - 2020Rajkiya Engineering College Sonbhadra
Bachelor of Technology
Computer Science and Engineering, Rajkiya Engineering College Sonbhadra, affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow India
CGPA: 8.31/10 | SGPA (8th): 8.92/10
SchoolingPolice Modern School Lucknow
Senior School Certificate Examination (XII , 77.02 %) and Secondary School Examination (X , 9.2/10), Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Jan 2019 - PresentMultimedia Security
Working on various research projects under Assistant Prof. Mainejar Yadav, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Rajkiya Engineering College Sonebhadra. Research area - Visual Cryptography and Multimedia Security.
June 2019ACM Summer School at College of Engineering Pune, India
Detection and Analysis of Malware
Attended ACM Summer School focused on detection and analysis of malware. Consisted of several session on malware analysis techniques and tools , attack vectors used by malware and malware in modern domains.
June - July 2018Gtech Solutions
Web Development Intern
Responsible for developing and maintaining the front end functionality of websites, creating graphics and devising SEO strategies based around specific keywords.
Jan - Feb 2017IIM Lucknow
Data Science and Analytics Intern
I got to learn a lot of the basic nuances of Data Science and Analytics. During internship I reviewed a number of case studies from Harvard Business Review and submitted a minor project titled "Hotel Room Pricing In The Indian Market (Using R)".(Link)
* Shortlisted for Summer School on “Web as a Learning Environment” at Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel.
* Shortlisted for Summer School at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, India.
* Shortlisted for Summer School on Quantum Information and Quantum Technology at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata, India.
* Not able to attend
Publication & Research Projects
April 2020Final Year Research Project
A (k, n) Audio Secret Sharing with Share Authentication
Designed and developed and efficient algortihm for Audio Secret Sharing, in which an audio is divided into 'n' units possesing a minimum threshold 'k' and it can be reconstructed when 'k' units are available. [Link]
Audio Quality Control Method based on ASS
Developed an method which divides an audio into certain number predefined audio units and as the number of units combined together increases the audio quality improves.
February 2020Research Survey Article
How to share an Audio Secret- Contemplating Audio Secret Sharing Schemes
This article`s objective was to perform a brief study of the audio secret sharing schemes and analyze there merits and demerits considering various parameters.
Robust and Secure Steganography by pattern obscurity with enhanced carrying capacity
Verifiable Color Progressive Visual Cryptography with Cheating Detection
Image Security using Visual Cryptography
Implemented Visual cryptography scheme which breaks an original image into image units such that, when the units are stacked on one another, a hidden secret image is revealed.
November 2018One time pad
Peershare system for black and white images
Designed a Peer Share System based on one time pad that provide secure transcation for black and white images.
September 2018Digital Image Analysis
Non Photo-realistic Rendering
Implemented color quantization, dithering, image segmentation and edge enhancement (by edge linking, differential thickening and smoothing) to give a painterly look to photo-realistic images.
August 2018KNN Classifier, Python
I made a simple captcha reader to read the captcha in use for the institute web mail. It involved letter segmentation and training in a semi supervised manner using a KNN classifier.
April 2018Django, Google Web Designer
Identity card Webapp
Designed a webapp using Django framework to automate the process of making identity cards. Designed a UI where user can enter and modify data and generate identity cards. Worked in collaboration with Rahul Rajput
January 2018R Lang, rpubs
Hotel Room Pricing In The Indian Market
This project studies dependence of many variables like hotel facilities, ratings etc. on the different hotels and analyze data to find potential factors affecting the price-behavior in the Indian hotel industries. (Link)
December 2017BeautifulSoup, Python
Implemented python script using BeautifulSoup which extracts result of students and genrated web pages. (Link)
Programming - Python, C, C++, R, SQL
Graphics Designing - Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premium Pro, Sony Vegas
Software - MATLAB, Octave, Atom, MS office, LATEX
- Part of college and ICCAEEE - 2019 (conference) website development and maintenance team.
- Student Head at Training Placement Cell, Rajkiya Engineering College Sonebhadra.
- Established Web Design and Media Council at Rajkiya Engineering College Sonebhadra.
- Secured 1817 rank in SnackDown - 2019 PreElimination Round among 27875 teams on CodeChef.
- ACM-ICPC Online Qualifier Round 2018 team rank – 789 in India.
- Qualified for Facebook HackerCup 2019.
- Mentored a team of three Junior Year Students participated in Design Hackathon 2019 at UPID, Noida, India. Team secured 1st position by designing "Smart Dustbin".
- Designed my college official logo, forum logo, college magazine, college and TnP brochure and College newsletter.
What I am current learning and working on
- Curently I am trying to get some glimpes of Game theroy and basics of Quantum Computing.
- Resource I am using for Game Theory is OCW.
- Resources I am using for Quantum Computing, Caltech/John Preskill , Coursera and Youtube.
- Also developing a public platfrom for connecting and helping students who are interested in global education.